We provide mobile notary service to individuals and businesses at: airports, assisted living communities, correctional facilities, hospitals, labor & delivery facilities, nursing homes, physicians, senior living communities, retirement communities, residential care facilities, women’s centers or any other mutually convenient location. When your clients, customers, patients, friends or relatives need a notarization.
Please call All Tech Investigations now at (903) 987-9775 or email us for prompt assistance.
Summary of Notarial Items
● Adoption Documents, Parental Rights Affidavits
● Billing Records
● Divorce Documents
● Child Support, Child Custody Documents
● Corporate Affidavits
● Depositions, Discovery Documents
● Insurance Documents, Claims, Releases
● Legal Affidavits
● Living Trusts
● Loan Documents, Title Transfers
● Medical Affidavits, Wills, Codicils
● Medical Records
● Personal Notarization
● Real Estate Documents
● School Documents, Guardianship
● Subpoenas, Affidavits, Statements
● Wills and Hospital Notarization
All Tech Investigations provides locate mobile notary services in Kilgore, Longview, Henderson, and all cities in the East Texas area.
Why choose All Tech Investigations mobile notary services? Your time is valuable, sometimes it seems like there isn’t enough time in the day. We will come to your office, home or any public place and provide the needed notary authentication for you, eliminating time management hassles, saving you fuel, and giving you the peace of mind knowing that the job is done and you can get on with your busy schedule.
Mobile Notary Service for Rusk and Gregg Counties:
Texas Gov’t Code Ann. §406.024 sets out the maximum fees a Notary Public may charge for notary public services:
A notary public or the notary’s employer may not collect fees in excess of those authorized by Texas notary laws.
● Taking acknowledgments or proofs: For the first signature $6.00
● Each additional signature $1.00
● Administering an oath or affirmation $6.00
● Swearing a witness for a deposition $6.00
● Taking a deposition for a witness per 100 words $ .50
● Certifying a non-recordable photocopy $6.00
All fees are due and payable on completion of services rendered at which time an invoice will be issued. Escrow or loan cancellations have no bearing on the payment of fees. Payment arrangements must be made in advance of services at time of scheduling.
What cannot be notarized?
Copies of Birth Certificates or other VITAL records will not be notarized
What do I need to provide for a Notary Service?
You must present proper identification prior to any notary act which includes;
1. Current State DL with photo and signature
2. Current State ID with photo and signature
3. Federal Government ID with photo and signature
4. In lieu of proper identification, signor must be personally known by notary
5. If a witness(s) is / are needed – you must supply them at time of notary act
6. Signor MUST appear before notary at TIME of notary act
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a public servant with statewide jurisdiction who is authorized to take acknowledgments, protest instruments permitted by law to be protested (primarily negotiable instruments and bills and notes), administer oaths, take depositions, and certify copies of documents not recordable in the public records.
Notary Signing Agent
Pledge of Ethical Practice
I am not an attorney and therefore, by law, I cannot explain or interpret the contents of any document for you, instruct for you on how to complete a document. By doing so I would be engaging in the unauthorized practice of law, and could face legal penalties that include the possibility of incarceration. Any important questions about your document should be addressed to the lender, title company or an attorney.